Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Addicted to doll making


























































































































I make what I call bottle dolls. I use old soda or beer bottles, acrylic paints,synthetic hair and avocado pits for the heads. I am addicted to making these as well as the cloth dolls that I make using recycled fabrics, paint, glue,sometimes clay. My mind never stops. Sometimes I start to think I can get all of these projects completed in a year but I know better than to rush the process. If I do not know what to do with a doll or whatever art project I happen to working on I hang it up or put out where I can see it all and the one that is ready to worked on will call out to me.














No comments:

Post a Comment