Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Panickista Darkmoon







Hello all I am going to talk to you today about a doll that I have almost completed. Her name is Panickista Darkmoon. She is a two-sided doll. She is cloth doll which I sew by hand. Every detail of her from her hat down to her shoes are hand sewn. The skulls on one side are handmade by me. She is asking me for a cane and perhaps a chair to sit on to rest her tired feet. She has been speaking a lot to me so I think I must obey. I love find old clothing and things that most people consider junk and making it into a wonderful piece of art. The dolls remind me that life is worth living and how fortunate I am to be alive. Although most of my dolls are look dead they are so full of life. The so many stories to tell. Until next time my devoted readers.



Regards,



Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment