Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spooky Jewelry and Things





























I am really enjoying making charms and beads for jewelry and now have been practicing making my own jewelry. I will post some soon once they are finished but in the meantime here is some photos of the charms and beads I have decided to put on my etsy store.














Each charm or bead is created using no molds.














I like this because each creation is unique. So if you wear one of these charms or beads within your jewelry you will know that no else has one like yours.














That is the whole reason why I decided to get into making jewelry. I can only wear gold and gold is expensive so I figured maybe I can experiment with polymer clay and hemp twine.














So I bought a book and now I realized that I probably should get thicker twine to make the necklaces and bracelets I envisioned I wanted.














Please do stay tuned for more jewelry and art creations. My mind never stops tinkering on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment