Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Art Doll And SpringGoddess Purse on Etsy





















Hello all,









It's been quite a while. I have had some trying times yet I continue to create through it all because I think that creating art is the best medicine for me. I seem to be creating schizophrenically. But surprisingly I end up finishing some projects that I would think would take ions to complete.


















What I have learned is that it is better to just go with the flow of creation and listen to my creations message of wisdom and not worry about finishing every single project. Most projects I have found to be therapeutic and to have an endless amount of steps to them. I am learning to be more patient with them and not be so quick to get them over with when I am faced with something that seems impossible to complete.


















My husband had these beautiful dresses that were given to him from a friend to sell on ebay about 4yrs ago. I kept asking him if I could use them for fabric since they are not worth any money. He finally gave into my begging and said yes. I created this awesome springtime flower goddess purse from it. I am so incredibly happy with how it turned out! It is listed on my etsy right now.


















There is a dark dollie I just listed today that I have been working on for over 3yrs. She kept speaking to me but I wasn't listening. I finally listened to her and gave her the simplicity that she wanted. She only required a few adornments. I attached one of my charms which a sculpted from polymer clay. Which is a evil eye. The other embellishment is a amethyst-like charm. I forgot to mention that she is a two-sided doll.


















I hope you enjoy viewing these creations and that they inspire you to create something from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment