Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tribal Art Dolls

Hello all who have been keeping up with my blog.  I have some wonderful treats to share with you.  My art has evolved quite a bit.  My art dolls are taking on a more tribal vibe to them and I love it. As you know if you have been following my blog pretty much religiously I create my dolls intuitvely with no plan involved unless it is a commissioned piece and specific details are requested. So I have no idea how the creation will turn out.  And when the doll is complete I am always pleasantly surprised.

  Some of the Tribal Art Dolls are made from repainted dolls I created using  my handmade polymer beaded jewelry,found jewelry,rhinestones,feathers,seastones,seashells,acrylic paints. And some are cloth art dolls.






All of my new creations can be found at my etsy store www.darkmoondoll.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and intereting art you do. I always love coming here. Are yu still making purses too? I didnt see any on your Etsy, maybe just missed them. I'm still waiting for the "just right" one to be created, and at the right price. You are sooooooo creative!

    ReplyDelete