Saturday, April 2, 2016

Upcycled and Recycled Fashion Show on Saturdays

So hello,  I don't think that I mentioned this but when I have the extra thread I host this show called Upcycled and Recycled Fashion.  On today's show I talked about the two hand sewn, hand embroidered and hand beaded Goddess inspired dresses I have been working on.  I also talk about the new beads I have finished to incorporate into the design of the dresses..

Here is a sample of one of the dresses.  It is very much having a Springtime Vibe.


Be sure to check out my show.  My your tube channel is under the name Darkmoon Doll

Thank you for all of the love and support.

www.darkmoondoll.etsy.com
www.trina.sandress@facebook.com
www.twitter.com/darkmoondoll
www.tumblr.com/blog/darkmmoondoll

email: blacknails31@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment