Thursday, June 2, 2016

Angelic Musical Muse Art Doll And Vodou Inspired Paper Beaded Necklace

Hello Everyone,
Today I am going to share with you a creation that was recently purchased from my shop.  I am still working on her.  I mentioned her on my youtube channel show by the name of Art Talk.  A kind woman asked if I would put her on reserve as well as a Vodou inspired paper bead and polymer clay necklace.  All I have left to do with this doll is to let the rhinestones dry on the back of her wings and make the guitar strap for her little guitar that I created using an old toy guitar that I painted with a design that matches perfectly with her.

I am really excited that people are interested in what I create because I feel that my art is here to help heal and inspire.  We are all inspired by our environment so that is why I encourage everyone to try creating art out in nature. 

Mother Earth has a lot to teach you.  And when creating art outdoors what I am being taught is to listen closely to my intuition. I feel guided to continue to live a life doing things that bring me joy.


Thank you all for the love and support regarding my artistic endeavors.

Brightest Blessings,

Trina 

For any questions regarding my art please email me here: blacknails31@yahoo.com






www.darkmoondoll.etsy.com
www.trina.sandress@facebook.com
www.twitter.com/darkmoondoll
www.tumblr.com/blog/darkmmoondoll
  email: blacknails31@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment