Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fabric Goddes Bookmark Made From Donated Fabric and Paper Bead Earrings

Hello, so as you can tell from the long title I have been busy creating so much art.  A kind subscriber of my youtube channel sent me a box of recycled fabrics.  With some of the fabric I made a fabric bookmark. I drew the design of the goddess on both sides. Mod podge was applied to the drawing.  And then I sewed the recycled fabric around the edges and tied some tight knots on the end.

I also have been working on a series of funny paper bead earrings with rhinestones.

For more of my art work please go to www.darkmoondoll.etsy.com.  With each purchase you will get a free gift.

Thank you so much for the love and support.  Regards Darkmoon Doll



1 comment:

  1. Why do occult?
    the word 'occult'
    means 'hidden' N passe...
    you dont want THAT.
    You want Seventh-Heaven.

    Coming to the BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party-hardy
    in Seventh-Heaven ..??

    ReplyDelete