Friday, July 1, 2016

Psychedelic Mushroom Hippie Girl Paper Beaded Necklace



This Psychedelic Mushroom Hippie GirlPaper Beaded Necklace was created using handmade paper beads, polymer clay mushroom charm, stretchy cord, and mod podge.

The polymer clay mushroom charm was created using fimo brand polymer clay that I sculpted and painted. And then I sealed it with mod podge. Next I hand rolled paper beads which have the designs from National Geographic Magazine and Guitar Player Magazine. I then sealed them with mod podge. Once everything was dry I strung the charm and beads onto stretch cord. I tied the end into a very tight double knot so it won't unravel.

You can wear this necklace long or wrap it around your neck for more a choker affect.

One size fits all.

Thank you for supporting handmade, recycled, upcycled wearable art.

You can find these handmade creations at www.darkmoondoll.etsy.com

Brightest Blessings, DarkMoon Doll A.K.A. Trina

email: blacknails31@yahoo.com
www.trina.sandress@facebook.com
www.tumblr.com/blog/darkmmoondoll
www.twitter.com/darkmoondoll

No comments:

Post a Comment