Friday, July 22, 2016

Protection and Love Polymer Clay Dreadlock Beads

These 4 Love and Protection Rhinestone Polymer Clay Dreadlock Beads were created using Fimo brand polymer clay, mod podge, rhinestones and acrylic paint.

Each dreadlock bead was hand sculpted using various polymer clay colors. I applied mod podge to them to seal in the design and the rhinestones. One of the beads has the Runic symbol for love. Another one has hearts all over to symbolize love. And one has the runic protection symbol on it. The fourth bead has the rhinestone colors I associate with love.

The three beads fit medium sized dreadlocks. And one bead fits skinny dreadlocks.


You can fined them at www.darkmoondoll.etsy.com

You can also follow me on social media:

www.twitter.com/darkmoondoll
www.tumblr.com/blog/darkmmoondoll
www.trina.sandress@facebook.com

For inquiries about my creations you can also email me here. blacknails31@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment